March 23, 2015

Lightning..

I was at my friends house a couple weekends ago and I brought my airsoft and my computer like usual.  I don't like to carry an entire desktop around but it's boring without it.  We had lots of fun outside with our airsoft shooting at eachother and jumping the creek.  The three of us including me, Jacob, and Jose wanted to have over another friend (Michael) and he never showed up.  We really only wanted to have him over to shoot at him with the guns and hunt him down for fun.  Once Jose left to go home Jacob and I went and walked almost all the way to Michael's house down the road onto a dangerous intersection only to walk back because lightning was around.  It turns out he was at his house the whole time even though I was calling him he didn't respond and he was celebrating something very dumb, but overall pretty good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment